|Trane XV95 2-stage FurnaceEfficient Performance – the XV95 is rated with up to 96.7% AFUE and is Energy Star Qualified. The variable speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation. Check out the specs on the Trane site. Comfortable, even heatingVariable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
|Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
Advanced Tankless Water Heating & Style
Tank less Energy Efficiency
Meet Mr. Slim- Mitsubishi ductless Air Conditioner
Shouldn’t every room in your home be comfortable, secure and inviting? Now they will be thanks to Mr. Slim, the revolutionary ductless cooling and heating system from Mitsubishi Electric. For decades, people around the world have kept their homes perfectly comfortable with ductless air-conditioning systems. And all this time, Mitsubishi Electric has led the industry delivering cutting-edge technology with innovative products.
Good for the environment and your bottom line.
- Eco-friendly refrigerant: Environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant offers zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and allows for higher heat transfer coefficient (COP). This innovative feature means a reduction in equipment size, a reduction in piping size and higher pressure for greater performance. Smaller equipment also means less impact on the environment at the end of the product’s life cycle.
- Standard compliance: All Mitsubishi Electric HVAC products follow standards and guidelines as set forth by the Energy Star, EPA, ARI, UL, ASHRAE, ETL and ISO.
- Recycling design: Our air conditioners are specially designed to allow for easy cleaning, efficient disassembly and more practical recycling. The number of parts used in indoor units has been reduced by adopting modular components, a process which also simplifies materials separation for recycling. To date as much as 84 percent of the materials used to build a Mr. Slim system is recyclable.
- Smart energy usage: Mitsubishi Electric INVERTER zoning systems smartly deliver only the amount of capacity needed unlike a typical full-power ON system. Individual indoor air handlers are installed within the zone. These air handlers measure the load for that specific zone and deliver for added efficiency only the capacity needed directly to the space, as compared to energy lost in long duct runs. If the zone is not being used, you do not have to condition the space. Smarter sensing technology and microprocessors enhance the system’s ability to measure room temperature accurately for added comfort, performance and efficiency.
- Minimal impact on landfills: All air-conditioning products use long-life washable filters.